This website is run by the Shield Tunneling Association of Japan (the"Association"). Before using this website, please read the following conditions. You may use the site only if you agree with the conditions.
Information provided in this website (all sentences, photographs, images, document PDFs, technical data PDFs, etc.) is protected by the copyright laws, various agreements, and other laws of each country. Use of the information for other than private use or outside the scope clearly stated by the laws is prohibited (such acts as copying, modification, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling, and publishing).
The Association and the authors hold the copyright of the information and references (all sentences, photographs, images, document PDFs, technical data PDFs, etc.) provided through this website.
The following acts are prohibited:
- Acts that violate or may violate the rights of this Association and/or its members,
- Acts that are or may be disadvantageous and/or detrimental to the Association and/or its members,
- Acts that are or may be criminal or that result in or may result in criminal acts,
- Acts of using and/or providing detrimental programs, such as computer viruses, and acts that may result in such acts,
- Immoral acts and acts that may result in immoral acts,
- Acts that damage or may damage the honor and/or reputation of the Association and/or its members, and
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws, orders, and regulations.
The Association strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this website. However, the Association does NOT guarantee that the information is correct, certain, or meets the objectives of users (deficient data, program errors, defects, infection of the website or server by computer virus, etc.). The Association shall NOT be held responsible for any damage caused by using this website.
Please note that it will take at least two weeks to receive an answer to a question due to the support system of the Association.